So, THIS is new!


Barring unforeseen events, I should be open for business by the beginning of April!


I'm so excited!!!
 

Have you ever used long arm quilting services?


What would make the experience 100% satisfactory for you as a client?


If you haven't used long arm services, what would encourage you to take the leap?

I know my work and customer service will speak for itself. Word of mouth is the best advertising if you do a good job...and the worst if you don't! Naturally, my aim is to make every experience a positive one.

Joining up with Anything Goes Mondays at Stitch by Stitch

Once again, I will Try, Learn, & Grow!
Carole

Words of wisdom are appreciated! Thanks so much for your thoughts.

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! How long have you been in business, Barb? Anything I should watch out for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new business. I think the fact that you're already looking for ways to keep your customers happy, speaks volumes about the type of service you'll offer. Caring about the customer is #1. Communication is a close second. You'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words of encouragement, Jo. I appreciate your thoughts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks so much for taking time to leave me a message.