November Quilt Show

Please enjoy a few more quilts from our November show!


Of particular note today is a quilt made by Shonna Lagace, whose paternal grandfather served from 1916-1919, and her father from 1944-1946. Shonna says, "The day we pay homage to our service men and women has always been a significant day for me."

This quilt reminds us to pause and say thank you to those (past, present, and future) who protect our way of life.

Designed by H. Corinne Hewitt.
This pattern was featured in the Autumn CQA/ACC magazine.
Shonna also made this delightful, dimensional piece that she embellished with silk flowers.



Here are some of the kaleidos that were started in our guild-sponsored workshop with Kim Caskey. 
See them under construction in this fun post! The difference is astonishing!

Designed and pieced by Carol Scobey, quilted by Chris Warne

Designed and pieced by Hildegard Campsall, quilted by Chris Warne

Designed, pieced, and quilted by Vivian Massier

Designed, pieced, and quilted by Chris Warne
 
Designed, pieced, and quilted by Carole Gold (moi!)
To see the quilting on my kaleido, please click here
The spotlight in the gallery flattens the texture, but it IS yummy...I promise!

There are so many beautiful quilts in the show...


Though it's tempting, I don't want to show everything and spoil the show for people visiting in person...so here is the last little peek I'm going to give ya!

'Irish Lass' is hanging around waiting for visitors!
My Irish Lass had been rolled up for months waiting for this show!
Click here to see more photos of Irish Lass on the day she was finished.

On another note, my new pantos have arrived!


A couple of these were suggested by friends after being spotted at the High Prairie quilt show (thanks, ladies!), and the rest were chosen to add a bit of variety to my collection. I'm always open to new designs.












Click on the "Finish YOUR Quilts!" tab at the top of the page (or take a shortcut and click here) to see the other designs in my collection.

Linking up with:
Show and Tell Tuesday, at i have to say
Linky Tuesday, at Freemotion by the River
Fabric Tuesday, at Quilt Story

Try, Learn, Grow!
Carole

Comments are welcome and will be answered by email where possible. Thanks for looking around!

Comments

  1. How exciting to see two of your quilts hanging. I also liked seeing the different kaleido quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting on your Irish Lass is just amazing! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful quilts, but I do especially love that first one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks so much for taking time to leave me a message.