Monday, 17 March 2014

So, THIS is new!


Barring unforeseen events, I should be open for business by the beginning of April!


I'm so excited!!!
 

Have you ever used long arm quilting services?


What would make the experience 100% satisfactory for you as a client?


If you haven't used long arm services, what would encourage you to take the leap?

I know my work and customer service will speak for itself. Word of mouth is the best advertising if you do a good job...and the worst if you don't! Naturally, my aim is to make every experience a positive one.

Joining up with Anything Goes Mondays at Stitch by Stitch

Once again, I will Try, Learn, & Grow!
Carole

Words of wisdom are appreciated! Thanks so much for your thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! How long have you been in business, Barb? Anything I should watch out for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristin! I shall enjoy the journey. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new business. I think the fact that you're already looking for ways to keep your customers happy, speaks volumes about the type of service you'll offer. Caring about the customer is #1. Communication is a close second. You'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words of encouragement, Jo. I appreciate your thoughts.

      Delete

Comments make my day! Thanks so much for taking time to leave me a message.