2. Quilt of Valour flimsy just needs final borders...and a decent photo op!
3. Another gorgeous client quilt, fresh off the frame!
4. The final client quilt promised in time for Christmas. (Yay for keeping promises!)
5. Spectacular hoar frost on a sunny day.
|View out my front door.|
6. See how the ice crystals have built up on my lilac?
7. Cedar waxwings gobble highbush cranberries outside my kitchen window.
8. Sunset at 4:13 p.m. on December 19th...I've "zoomed" across my backyard toward the neighbour's house.
9. Another client quilt on the frame.
10. Pie baking day. Not for us, but to send to work for my husband to share.
Next week looks just as busy, but will involve secret Christmas preparations and lots of family time instead of quilting.
What am I saying?
There will always be quilting! Ha!
If you celebrate the season, have a wonderful, Merry Christmas!
Linking up with:
Fabric Frenzy Friday, at Fort Worth Fabric Studio
Whoop Whoop Friday, at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Show off Saturday, at Sew Can She
Try, Learn, Grow!
Comments are welcome and will be answered by email where possible. Thanks so much for looking around!